Best of South India 13 Days Tourfrom
Best of South India Tour from Bangalore
Includes Daily Breakfast And Dinner, Hygienic Food, Hotels With Neat And Clean Rooms, Private Vehicle. Discover the Grandeur of South Indian temples. Standard Package for Min. of 5 Persons. Starting from Bangalore International Airport and Concludes at Thiruvananthapuram Airport.
COVERING BANGLORE, MYSORE, OOTY, KODAIKANAL, MADURAI, RAMESHWARAM AND KANYAKUMARI TOUR TRAVEL PACKAGES
Reviews 4 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren Friendly, Family, Group Tours, History
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
About South India Tour and Travel Destinations
The South India’s coastal plains are backed by the mountains rimming the wedge of the Deccan plateau. On these plains lie the best beaches in South India. On the rimming mountains, the western and eastern ghats are the tea, coffee and spice lands. Beyond these mountains, in the wedge shaped plateau, are great old cities supported by rich farm lands and a culture that has its roots in the almost historical Kumari Continent from where, they claim, civilization spread across the world. The south is gracious, graceful, Old India.
South India is made up of the 4 states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. They all lie in the southern part of the Indian Peninsula and famous for its natural beauty and a rich cultural heritage thus providing visitors a stimulating experience.
Highlights of South India Trip
- Attend the Grand Aarti Ceremony at Rameswaram Temple
- Stroll around the lanes of Kodaikanal
- Visit Swami Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Madap, Triveni Sangam Ghat
- Visit Meenakshi temple and other Temples in Madurai
- Experience the Divine Darshans of Mani.
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of The Sangam.
- Stay at Luxury Heritage Hotels.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of South India like Sambhar, Dal, Uttapam etc.
- Experience the visit to Tea Gardens at Ooty.
- Visit the beautiful train ride in the hills of Ooty.
- Stay in peaceful finest resorts and hotels.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of South India.
- All breakfasts, and dinners & dining
- All Airport Transfers
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Boat Rides, Pony or any horse rides.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Arrive at Bangalore International Airport and transfer to hotel. Rest for the Day or Free for shopping at M.G.Road. Overnight at Bangalore.
After breakfast, proceed to on a full day sightseeing tour. Visit the attractions of this ‘City of Gardens’. The Lalbagh Gardens is the most popular tourist spot. And visit the Vidhan Soudha, Cubban Park and Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
BANGALORE TO MYSORE
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Mysore. One of the most beautiful, calm and quiet city. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. After noon sightseeing Visit Brindavan Garden and St. Philomina Church. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to sight seeing tour. Your visit includes, Maharaja’s Palace, Chammundi Hills, Mysore Zoo Gardens etc. Overnight at the hotel.
MYSORE TO OOTY
Early in Morning Drive Sravanabalagula 1200 yrs old statue of Lord Bahubali Jain Temple after lunch Porceed to ooty by road (6) hrs enroute passs through bandipur & mudumalai jungle. Relax in the comfort of the hotel after your drive. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed with a full day sightseeing tour at Ooty. Watch the rippling beauty of the Ooty Lake, Botanical Gardens, Doddabetta Peak, Dolphin’s Nose, beautiful Tea Gardens and Pykara Falls. So many uninterrupted miles of Scenic beauty, which would be embrace any visitor.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed with a half day sight seeing tour at Coonoor. For lunch back to ooty And time free for shopping or boating at lake. Overnight at the Hotel.
OOTY TO KODAIKANAL
Early Morning after breakfast, drive to Kodai (8) hrs. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Kodaikanal : The Princes of Hills, is a heavenly gift to earth. Kodai has more sunshine than any other Indian hill station. Relax in the comfort of the hotel after your long drive. Overnight at the hotel.
After your breakfast proceed with a full day sightseeing tour at Kodai. Enjoy various attractions. Visit includes Solar Physical Observatory, Bryant Park, Coaker’s Walk, Green valley view, Natural History Museum and Pillar Rocks. Overnight at the hotel.
KODAIKANAL - MADURAI - RAMESHWARAM
Early in Morning leave for madurai (4 hrs) Visit Meenaxi Temple. After lunch Proceed to Rameswaram (4) hrs. Over night at hotel. After break fast Proced to Madurai( 4 hrs). After visiting Meenaxi Temple Proceed to Kodaikanal (4hrs) Overnight at koadikanal.
After breakfast, the day free for you for leisure activities like Boating, Riding and shopping in the local markets and overnight in hotel.
RAMESHWARAM - KANYAKUMARI
Early Morning at 4.00 A.M Darshan of Mani & Visit Temple up to 11.00 a.m. After lunch Transfer to kanyakumari (8) hrs. Overnight at kanyakumari.
Early in morning see beautiful Sunrise from Hotel Terrace. After Lunch visits Swami Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Madap, Triveni Sangam Ghat, Sun Set point Where one can enjoy the unique experience of watching the sunset and moon rise simultaneously on a full moon evening.
LIVING THE MEMORIES
Morning after breakfast day at leisure and later transfer to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport to catch a flight for Further Destination.
No, your comfort is our first priority, all the road travel will be comfortable through classy highways and our good condition vehicles will makes drive more comfortable.
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
- ADULT: Passport / Voters ID / Driving Licence / Social Security Number
- CHILD : Passport / School ID / Birth Certificate
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Yes, Your safety is our first priority, the travel is very much safe and for extra safety we are not including any night travel during this tour.