Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package from Delhifrom
Delhi Udaipur Jodhpur and Jaipur Tour
Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package covers Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Manwar, Rawla Narlai, Deogarh and Jaipur. 10 Days Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package from Delhi Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Best of Rajasthan Cuisine, Heritage Hotels, Private Vehicle.
The architectural marvels also win the heart of visitors by visiting world famous forts, palaces and Desert of Rajasthan. Luxury Package for Min. of 4 Persons, Starting from Delhi International Airport.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Family, History
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Planning for 10 Days Rajasthan tour from Delhi?
The 10 days Rajasthan Cultural Tour takes you through some of the most beautiful fascinating destinations in Rajasthan, India. You will start your journey from Delhi, followed by a visit to Udaipur, Deogarh, Rawla Narlai, Jodhpur, and Manwar. The museums, forts, paintings, colourful streets and cheerful people is what attracts tourist to cities like Jodhpur, Jaipur and Udaipur. The Rajputana culture is an appealing aspect that can be experienced in this tour. Immerse yourself in the opulence of majestic forts, the charm of ancient cities, and the grandeur of palaces.
Highlights of the tour include sightseeing at historical forts and palaces, experiencing traditional tribal villages, camel or jeep safaris in the thar desert, and enjoying delicious local Rajasthani cuisine. The tour concludes in Delhi with unforgettable memories of your journey through Rajasthan by Unlimited India.
When it comes to architecture and sightseeing, both cities are extraordinary marvel pieces the Udaipur and Jodhpur are the best places to explore. Besides, the city’s rich history in the form of grand forts and lavish palaces are the next highlights of the both the cities.
In this tour the exclusive and extraordinary visit to the opulent forts, ornate palaces, gleaming lakes, vibrant bazaars and the crowded streets will make a fabulous memory for lifetime. The tour itinerary is tailor made to provide you the best of experience that you can have in this land of rajas and maharajas. Rajasthan’s massive, majestic forts are testament to a turbulent and at times bloody history, one marked by internal conflict and frequent invasions from east and west by many predators.
Please Note: This Tour can be customized according to your travel needs & requirement.
Our well-crafted Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi include hygenic meals, comfortable accommodations, sightseeing, and transfers to make this trip comfortable. However, we can customize it as per your choice and preferences. If you need any kind of customization, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Highlights of Cultural Rajasthan Trip
- Experience camel safari in the desert and tribal desert villages.
- Enjoy special dinners with entertainment, cocktails in the courtyard, and campfire with musicians.
- Visit the 14th Century Mehrangarh Fort and palatial Umaid Bhawan Palace of Suncity – Jodhpur.
- Stroll around the lanes of Jodhpur.
- Experience The Charm of Old City of Udaipur
- Visit Ranakpur Jain Temples One of the top 5 holy shrines of Jains and largest Jain temple in India.
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of Amber Fort.
- Enjoy at World Heritage sites of Rajasthan.
- Stay and Dine at Finest Heritage Hotels.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of North India like Mughlai, Rogan josh, Dal-bati etc.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy boat rides on Lake Pichola in Udaipur and explore the beautiful gardens of Sahelion Ki Bari. (Charges extra)
- Stay in peaceful finest resorts and hotels.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of Rajasthan.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Option for visiting Nahargarh and Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur.
- Immerse in the diverse cultural heritage of India through the architectural wonders of Fatehpur Sikri.
- Meals as per package Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Flight tickets in economy class from Delhi to Udaipur.
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 01 is not Included.
- Accommodation in Twin or Triple Sharing Basis at respective hotels.
- Tour Registration or Permits, if required by local authorities.
- Neat, clean and hygienic accommodation on sharing basis.
- Traveller / Coach / Bus / Cab for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
- Driver allowance, taxes and parking.
- English Understandable Driver.
- Transportation fare, Tolls, State Taxes, Entries etc.
- Staying accommodation in Hotels, Camps, Resorts and Guest Houses.
- Sightseeing and travel by comfortable A/C Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- The Aircon (AC) of vehicle will not be operated during Hills Drive.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Airport Transfers.
- All Major Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Guide and Entrance fees during Sightseeing.
- Extra stay or Additional Stay due to any reason.
- Donations at Temples
- Porter and Camera charges.
- Helicopter, Horse, boat, Shikara, Elephant, Camel or any other Rides.
- Extra transportation fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in including list.
- Any Exigency Expenses Due to Reasons beyond Our Normal control any Other Item Not Specified Above
- Personal Equipment like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc.
- Any En-Route or Personal Expenses Such as Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc.
- Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalisation, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance and Trip Cancellation and any Train Fare/ Airfare to/ From Anywhere.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’.
Arrival at Delhi International Airport
Around Midnight arrival in Delhi. The cosmopolitan City and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You are met by a Unlimited India representative and transferred to your Hotel. Overnight in Delhi
Scenic Tour of Delhi City and Udaipur Departure
Morning after breakfast, sightseeing in Old Delhi. Sightseeing of Old Delhi includes also the site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. We have a drive through New Delhi where we see the India Gate, Government Buildings and Embassies. Afternoon proceed to Indira Gandhi Domestic terminal to catch a flight to City of Lakes “Udaipur”. Reach Udaipur and day at leisure. Spend evening at fateh sagar lake. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Discover the Sectrets of Udaipur
Morning arrival at Udaipur Railway Station. Day at Sightseeing and then proceed to hotel for refreshment. Afternoon visit to City Palace, Jagdish temple, Sahelion ki Badi, Lok Kala Mandal and Pratap Smarak. Over night stay at Hotel.
Udaipur – Deogarh
After enjoying a delightful breakfast in the morning, we will drive you to Deogarh. Upon arrival, you will check in to the renowned Deogarh Mahal. You will have the option to either spend time relaxing or exploring the area. Dinner and overnight at Deogarh Mahal.
Deogarh – Rawla Narlai
After enjoying a delightful breakfast in the morning, we will drive you to Rawla Narlai. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to visit the century-old Ranakpur temples, which feature intricate, hand-carved designs.
Upon arrival at Rawla Narlai, you will check in at your hotel. Later in the evening, you can enjoy cocktails in the courtyard while being entertained by a village magician. Following this, a special dinner will be served at an old step well with further entertainment and a warm fire. You will be accommodated overnight at the Rawla Narlai hotel.
Rawla Narlai - Manwar (Jodhpur)
After enjoying a delicious breakfast in the morning, we will take you on a drive to Manwar, where camps will be arranged for your group. Upon arrival, you will have the opportunity to embark on an exciting camel safari in the desert and experience the unique culture of tribal desert villages firsthand.
Later in the evening, you can relish a scrumptious dinner around the campfire while being entertained by musicians from the desert. You will be spending the night at the luxury desert camps.
Manwar - Jodhpur (Around 300 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. The city was once the capital of the princely state of Marwar (Land of death). Jodhpur is also known as the blue city as most of the houses of the old city are painted blue. We also visit the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. After the sightseeing we have a walk through the Bazaars of Jodhpur. Overnight at Jodhpur Hotel.
Jodhpur - Pushkar - Jaipur (Around 350 Kms / 6 Hrs)
After Breakfast proceeds to Jaipur enroute visit Pushkar. Pushkar, a city known for its spiritual significance and numerous temples. Visit the famous Brahma Temple and experience the colorful cattle fair, then proceed to Jaipur upon arrival check Inn to Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Optional: Here if we want then we can make night stay at Pushkar instead of Jaipur, then there will increase of 1 more night on the whole tour.
Scenic Tour of Jaipur City
Morning After Breakfast proceed sightseeing including Amber fort and City Palace and Including Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal Etc. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Overnight at Jaipur.
Departure Delhi (270 Kms /06 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast browse the colorful bazaars and shop for handicrafts, jewelry, apparel and souvenirs. In the afternoon take a walk through the colorful Bazaar of Jaipur and visit a factory to see the famous block printing work, which is a specialty of Jaipur. Later Drive to Delhi International Airport, Drop at International Terminal 3 to catch a flight to home destination.
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories
All The property during this tour will be a true embodiment of tranquility and peace. In Jodhpur or Udaipur, the stay can be provided at Old Havelis or Forts which are now converted in hotel surrounded by exotic floras, and a variety of faunas, one will find the true form of rajasthan’s royal culture while staying here. Here are the list of some selected hotels, the hotels will be booked as per the availability.
|Finest Heritage Hotels and Resorts
|No. of Night
|Holiday Inn / Shervani
|Hotel Rawla Narlai/ Similar
Manwar Luxury Camps / Similar
|Chandelo garh / Devi Bhawan/ Pal Haveli / Polo Heritage/ Similar
|Ram Pratap Palace/ Jagat Niwas Palace / Similar
|Narain Niwas Palace/ Naila Bagh / Umaid Mahal / Similar
01 to 03 Seater- Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire, Honda Amaze
03 to 06 Seater- Toyota Innova, Toyota Crysta, Maruti Ertiga, Kia Carens
06 to 09 Seater- Luxury Vans- Toyota Commuter/ Alphard, Tempo Traveller/ Viano & Sprinter Van
08 to 15 Seater- Tempo Traveler Van, Minibus, Luxury Toyota Coaster Minivan & Volvo Sprinter
18 to 27 Seater- Luxury Mini Coaches/Buses
28 to 35 Seater- Luxury Bus / Coach / Bharat Benz Volvo
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, You can carry alcohol during this trip, also you can enjoy your drinks while sitting beside the pool, or you can enjoy the bar of Heritage hotels while you stay.