Delhi Agra Jaipur Short Tourfrom
Delhi Agra Jaipur Short Tour Travel Package
Includes Daily Breakfast, Best of Rajasthan Cuisine, Heritage Hotels, Private Vehicle. Discover the Grandeur of Rajasthan. The architectural marvels also win the heart of visitors by visiting world famous forts and palaces of Jaipur and Agra. Deluxe Package for Min. of 4 Persons, Starting from Delhi International Airport
Reviews 11 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeGuided Tours, History, Short Breaks
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
Unlimited India offers you Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour packages, this trip would be the a memorable experience for people looking for short trip from Delhi and specially nature lovers and historic photographers. With this tour program we are providing excellent accommodations in Resorts and Finest heritage hotels in Jaipur. Our well-crafted Jaipur Agra tour packages from Delhi include hygenic meals, comfortable accommodations, sightseeing, and transfers to make this trip comfortable. However, we can customize it as per your choice and preferences. If you need any kind of customization, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Highlights of Trip
- Visit to World famous UNESCOs Heritage site and symbol of love – Taj Mahal.
- Witness India’s cultural past, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights and a long, fascinating history.
- Enjoy learning about the destinations through a private tour guide and travel comfortably at an affordable price.
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of Amber Fort and Jal Mahal.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri which is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendor built between 1569 and 1585.
- Stay at finest Heritage Hotels during the tour.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of Rajasthan like Dal, Rogan Josh etc.
- Experience the beauty of Red Fort in Agra.
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah surrounded by lush green meadows also known as Draft of Jewel, Akbar’s Tomb the burial point of Emperor Akbar.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of Jaipur including Birla and Siddhi Vinayak Temple.
- Pick up from and drop at Delhi International airport.
- Intercity transfers as per respective tour plan.
- Daily Breakfast at all the hotels.
- Transportation and Local sightseeing at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur by an air-conditioned Car.
- Toll taxes, State permits, Parking charges, Fuel charges and tolls.
- All applicable service charge.
- All sightseeing with private local guides at monuments.
- Fuel surcharge
- All applicable hotel taxes Hotel
- Daily Bottles of mineral water
- Bottles of mineral water during car journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Travel insurance.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Guide charges, entrance fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Additional sightseeing and activities or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners, mini bar, laundry, telephone call, spa, tips, porter-age, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “What’s Included” column.
Delhi - Agra (270 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Pick up from Delhi International Airport & drive to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing. Visit
splendid Agra Fort which houses pearl mosque and various other palaces. Later visit ”Taj Mahal”, renowned for its
architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. In evening enjoy unforgettable Sun Set near the bank of Yamuna.
Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Agra - Fatehpursikri - Jaipur (270 Kms / 6 Hrs)
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening
free at leisure on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional: If time permits, Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri The Famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, Which Is Located 40 Kms From Agra And See Buland Darwaza, Jodha Bai Palace, And Tomb Of Salim Chishti and after sightseeing drive to Jaipur. Jaipur is around 240 kms from Agra which takes around 5-6 Hrs drive.
Scenic tour of Pinkcity - Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort and enjoy elephant ride
(At your own). Visit world famous Astrological Observatory, City Palace – Museums of precious and semi – precious
stones, Typical Rajasthani handicrafts. If time allows visit colourful bazzars and do some shopping of Rajasthani
traditional garments, souvenirs, ethnic silver jewellery, handicrafts etc. Overnight at Jaipur Hotel.
Living the Memories Jaipur- Delhi (260 Kms / 5 Hrs)
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & drive back to Delhi. Drop at Delhi International Airport to catch a flight to
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories
Unlimited India offers visit to fort and palaces of jaipur
We have number of Budget to Luxury Hotels in our database and we will book as per the choice of the traveller. With this tour we are offering stay in 3 Star and Heritage Hotels. Here are the list of some selected hotels, the hotels will be booked as per the availability.
Jaipur Hotels – Mandawa Haveli / Bissu Palace / Park Inn / Similar
Agra Hotels – Clarks Inn / Hotel Taj inn/ Similar
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, You can carry alcohol during this trip, also you can enjoy your drinks while sitting beside the pool, or you can enjoy the bar of Heritage hotels while you stay.
No, your comfort is our first priority, all the road travel will be comfortable through classy highways and our good condition vehicles will makes drive more comfortable.