Zanskar Ladakh Camp Stay
Ladakh Bike Expeditionfrom
Experience the amazing adventure with this round trip to Leh–Ladakh. Confirmed Group Departures | Starting from Delhi | Customized Sightseeing Trip | Stay in Camps | Royal Enfield motorbikes with fuel as per the tour itinerary | Prices per person
Reviews 5 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Camping, Discovery
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
How does this expedition is different from other bike tours ?
Our 06 days fixed departure “Ladakh bike expedition” is from Delhi to Delhi. It covering all famous destinations of Ladakh area like Pangong Lake, Khardungla pass, and lots of memories of great Himalayan region.
What Places are covered in this Bike Trip?
This program includes visit to Shanti stupa, Sangam – confluence of Indus and Zanskar river – where one can experience river rafting and bungee jumping, magnetic hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. Crossing Khardung La pass, and reach the beautiful Nubra valley – Deskit monastery and statue of Maitreya Buddha, white rolling sand dunes at Hundar, double humped bactrian camel. Turtuk is the northernmost village of India situated 2.5 km from LOC. Journey along the Shyok river towards the famous Pangong Tso– meaning “high grassland lake”. While on your way back this Ladakh bike tour includes crossing Changla, visit the Thiksey monastery
What will be the advisory for this bike expedition?
A General Advisory:
• There will be a refundable security deposit per bike depending on the variant
selected. Please ensure you pay that in advance and carry the receipt with you at all times to get a refund later.
• While riding on a bike, it is advised to carry luggage in rucksacks/backpacks instead of trolleys or suitcases as they generally get damaged due to driving on tough terrains.
• In case a rider leaves the bike in the middle of the trip, charges for re- transporting the bike to the destination will be borne by the rider.
• During a bike trip, in case the roads are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is beyond control, We will rearrange the itinerary for the travellers real- time, however, the cost of alternative accommodation will be borne by the customer as the hotels pre-booked execute their cancellation policies and are non refundable.
• Any fuel for the bikes, any charges for spares parts and damage caused to the bikes, etc. will be charged at extra.
• Check your bikes properly before every day’s ride and keep the tour guide informed of the same.
• Always carry your driver’s license, wear helmets and riding gear, etc., while riding a bike.
• Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
How do get latest updates about Ladakh Travel?
You can find the latest updates about India travel destinations at our facebook fan page, please do check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/UnlimitedIndiaTour/
• Airport Pick-up and Drop
• 500cc Royal Enfield for Dual riders and 350cc Royal Enfield for Solo riders
• Fuel included for entire trip as per itinerary
• Standard accommodation on double sharing & triple sharing basis in Hotel / Camp at all places
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner
• Oxygen cylinder and First aid during the tour
• Highly Experienced Tour leader on his own bike for the entire trip
• Assured Inner-Line Permit fee for Pangong & Nubra
• Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
• Experienced Motorbike mechanic for the entire trip.
• One backup Vehicle (MUV/TT) to carry luggage & mechanic from day 02 to day 05
• Spare parts change in bike during the tour – front tube/rear tube/spark plug/clutch & brake wire/clutch & disc brake pads/engine oil/clutch plate
• Standard size helmet for rider & pillion ride (used helmet) from day 01 to day 05, depending on variant selected
• Participation certificate
• Bonfire with music whenever possible
• All taxes & tolls
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
Arrival at Delhi and Sightseeing
Afternoon arrival in Delhi Airport. The cosmopolitan City and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You are met by a Unlimited India representative and transferred Delhi city sightseeing including Qutub Minar, Red Fort and India Gate. Night at delhi hotel.
Delhi – Leh (By Flight)
Our local representative will meet you at airport and will provide a transfer to the hotel. The day is kept for acclimatizing your body. In the evening, meet your bikes and visit Shanti Stupa * & then Leh Palace. * Witness the beautiful panoramic city view and sunset. Later, explore the city and its bazaar. Enjoy your stay at Leh. Shanti Stupa is built by a Japanese religious organisation. It is situated at the hill top & provides bird’s eye view of Leh. The Leh Palace was built in 17th century. It is 9 storeys high containing richest collection of jewellery, dresses, crowns & paintings.
Scenic Tour of Leh City
After breakfast, depart towards confluence of Zanskar-Indus rivers. Also visit the holy Gurudwara Shri Patthar Sahib, SECMOL, Hall of Fame & Spituk Gompa. After then, visit the phenomenal Magnetic Hill. Overnight stay at Leh. One can have the magnificent view of the two rivers i.e., Zanskar & Indus meeting each other at a point. SECMOL, also called Rancho School became famous after the movie 3 Idiots. Magnetic Hill is a place where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of your car sliding uphill on neutral gear.
LEH TO NUBRA via KHARDUNG-LA PASS
After breakfast in Leh, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure. Drive through the Khardung-La Pass to reach Nubra Valley. Witness the beauty of the snow capped mountains & glaciers. Enjoy the white sand dunes & double hump camel ride to reach your camp. Check in & enjoy your stay. If the time permits, visit Diskit monastery. Khardung-La Pass is the world’s all season highest motorable road at 18,380 ft. above sea level. Nubra Valley is the oasis of Ladakh with colorful trees & picturesque view.
NUBRA TO PANGONG LAKE
After breakfast, ride to the Pangong Lake* on the Indo-China border. Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the lake where the scene is unbelievable. Indulge in clicking pictures at the beautiful way of Nubra to Pangong via Shyok. Head towards the stay & enjoy your stay at Pangong. Pangong Lake is situated at 14,000 ft. This lake provides a spectacular view of the Chang Chenmo mountain ranges & their reflection shimmering in the lake water.
PANGONG TO LEH via CHANG-LA
Ride back from Pangong to Leh. Take the route passing Chang La Pass. Visit Thiksey Gompa and Shey Gompa & Palace in the middle. Have a peaceful overnight stay at Leh. Thiksey Gompa is one of the largest & impressive gompas in Ladakh. There are several temples in this Gompa containing images, stupas & wall paintings. Shey Gompa & palace was once the residence of royal family. A 7.5 mts.
high copper statue of Shakyamuni Buddha, plated with gold is installed here.
DEPARTURE FROM THE MOUNTAINS
Last day of the trip. Departure from Leh after breakfast. Have a great journey towards your hometown. Check out from the hotel as per the timings advised and catch the early morning flight back.
*Deluxe hotels / Similar :-
In Leh -Gawaling International /Ratna residencey/ Kansing / hotel the Pangong / similar
In Nubra – Koar eco camp /shangrilla camps / de Nubra camps / Ladakh summer camps / similar
In Pangong – Eco travellers camp / sonam cottage /wooden Cottqge / sonam cottage / nirwan camp / similar
• ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
• We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
• Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in highaltitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
• Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
• The exact location will be shared with you postbooking.
• Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to
• Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
• 5% GST is applicable on the tour cost
• Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone call, camera fees or
any other item
• All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing entry fee.
• Lunch throughout the tour except on day 06
• International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of
• Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like
change in flight & train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains; political
disturbances; natural phenomenon, etc.
• No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility
• Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”
Mosquito & insect repellent, Hiking shoes, Fleece jackets and thermals, Extra pair of socks, Biking gears, Water bottle, Back pack (50-60l), Toilet paper & wipes, Caps, Warm clothes. If you wish to buy some important hiking and trekking items you can buy at our website: https://unlimitedindia.com/shop/
May- September are the best months for a bike trip in Leh Ladakh, but if one is not bothered by the cold of winters we also have bike rides in April towards Aryan valley and other regions of Ladakh.
We at Unlimited India have been more than happy to provide the trip of a lifetime to our riders. It’s our passion and our expertise, we know the trails and the towns inside and out, we have an experience of more than a decade.
We know the hoteliers and their rooms, restaurateurs and their menus. Our expertise gives you a richer, more enjoyable experience, and we will make your experiences unforgettable one.
One always needs to be prepared for the cold as even if its summers, while crossing the passes the temperature drops drastically and it’s usually going to be very windy. Cross checking of all the essential items is important. Most importantly, carry woolen clothing, extra pair of socks and shoes.