Please read this information prior to making your reservation.
We request that you only make a booking if you agree with the following terms and conditions.
Our full set of terms and conditions are listed below, which we highly recommend you read prior to make your tour reservations. This is the contract under which both parties enter. Immediately following is a summary in brief for our customers.
- For making a reservation with Unlimited India Tour Co. you will have to fill the booking form, which needs to be filled out and submitted to confirm that you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- Your booking will then be confirmed to you in writing and you will be required to pay a initial deposit.
- At this time, you must take out travel insurance for your holiday to protect you against unforeseen circumstances.
- 30 days prior to departure you will be asked to make the balance payment for your trip (you will be notified if some hotels requires earlier payment).
- 10 days prior to departure you will be sent your travel documents via email.
Unlimited India Tour Co. operates a Client Trust bank account. This means that we do not hold your money. We pay the ultimate travel providers (Third Party Suppliers) of your travel services the funds for your holiday. The Suppliers include airlines, tour operators, transport companies, hotels etc. We are required to pay the Suppliers deposits and final payments to secure your booking and in some instances these items are non-refundable.
If you wish to cancel you must notify us of your cancellation in writing. We will then write to the Third Party Suppliers to cancel your booking and request a refund (if applicable) for any elements of your holiday that are refundable. You will need to make an insurance claim for any travel arrangements that are non-refundable. If you have any issues during the refund or cancellation process, you have 30 days to contact our office in writing to lodge a complaint so an immediate resolution can be found for you.
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU:
- We provide you with Booking and travel Services that allow you to acquire a Travel Product from a Third Party Travel Provider. We act as an agent for the Third Party Travel Provider.
- By acquiring Booking and Travel Services from us, you agree that you have read and understood both these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Third Party Travel Provider relating to the Travel Product.
- You pay us for providing the Booking and Travel Services and All travel related arrangements to you.
WHAT THE THIRD PARTY TRAVEL PROVIDER PROVIDES TO YOU:
- Once you have acquired tour booking and travel services from us, the Third Party Travel Provider will provide you with the Travel Product on terms and conditions agreed between you and the Third Party Travel Provider.
- These terms and conditions are available from the Third Party Travel Provider and may include rules and restrictions about the use and availability of fares, products and services, refund and cancellation policies and the limitation or exclusion of liability for death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. You should obtain and read all of the Third Party Travel Provider’s terms and conditions before acquiring Booking and travel Services from us.
- You pay the Third Party Travel Provider for providing the Travel Product to you.
- We do not (and cannot) provide you with the Travel Product and you do not pay us for acquiring the Travel Product. We also do not act as your agent when you acquire Booking and travel Services from us or a Travel Product from a Third Party Travel Provider or when you seek a refund from the Third Party Travel Provider.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Government of India or State, whatever may be the case, the same would be charged as extra.
Unlimited India Tour Co. act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents, strikes, accidents, pandemics or outbreaks of infectious diseases, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances or force majeure (Acts of God).
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggages & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Diwali, Summer Holidays etc), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment: Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
We will not provide you with a refund for the Booking and Advisory Services if the Travel Product is not used.
Refunds for Travel Products are subject to the terms and conditions that you agreed with the Third Party Travel Provider. Refunds may take up to two months to be received.
If the Third Party Travel Provider is required to provide you with a refund for the Travel Product, we will provide you with a refund for the Booking and Travel Services subject to these terms.
HEALTH & VACCINATIONS
All customers must be well enough to travel (whether physical, medical or otherwise). It’s your responsibility to ensure that you’re aware of any specific health requirements for your travel destination(s) prior to making a booking and be responsible for ensuring that any applicable needs can be met during travels.
This includes understanding whether you are authorized to carry or use certain medications and or medical equipment and/or whether you are required to provide supporting medical documentation such as prescriptions or medical certificates.
For some countries, a failure to disclose a health condition, proof of vaccination or a medical certificate may result in the applicable country/airline/cruise refusing you entry/boarding, or in you being detained, expelled or repatriated from the applicable country at your cost.
HELP & COMPLAINTS
We are committed to addressing complaints quickly and effectively. If a problem occurs whilst you are travelling you must attempt to find a resolution locally with the relevant Supplier within 24 hours. You will also be provided with our 24-hour emergency contact phone number for our office. Failure to seek to resolve the problem within 24 hours may result in any following claim for a refund (where available) being reduced or denied.
Complaints related to travel arrangements booked by Unlimited India Tour Co. must be received in writing by our office within 15 days from the date that the incident occurred. Complaints made through any other channel will not be accepted. Failure to lodge a complaint within this time period may result in any following claim for refund (where available) being reduced or denied. You must attach all relevant receipts and supporting documentation, including efforts made with the Supplier or Third Party to resolve it.
If you place a booking on behalf of another party, you represent and warrant us that you are duly authorized to provide the agreement and consent of the other party to be bound by these Booking Conditions. You agree that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we incur if this is not the case.