Spiti Valley Winter Expeditionfrom
Lahaul Spiti Valley Winter Expedition from Delhi
Lahaul Spiti valley winter expedition Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Drive through highest motorable roads, best of local Cuisine, stay at deluxe hotels and homestays, private SUV for travel. Discover the thrill of World’s highest mountain passes. Adventure Package for Min. of 8 Persons, Starting and Concludes at Delhi Airport.
Get best deal on Lahaul Spiti Kaza Manali Tour Package from Delhi. | Book Tour Now | 100% customer satisfaction through our best prices and quality services. The Prices are on Per Person Basis, Minimum of 8 Persons Group.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Camping, Discovery, Trekking
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
About Spiti Valley Winter Expedition
Winter Expedition to Lahul and Spiti Valley is a road trip with magnificent skies, extreme temperatures, soul filling monasteries and breathtaking views which makes me say the destination is no less than the breathtaking journey.
This tour includes riding with the best-in-class team of road captain and backup crew. For this 12 days expedition we use specially designed SUV which is designed for this mountain terrain. With best experienced drivers who are well versed with the hilly route will make tour memorable for a lifetime.
With Unlimited India’s trained and experienced escorts you will enjoy the scenic landscape of river valleys, snow capped peaks, high passes, icy lakes, and have a look at the glaciers. This place is full of temples and you might come across priests, monasteries, lamas, and yaks. Himachal is blessed with pristine cultural heritage and natural beauty and you can capture them in your camera and cherish them through your lifetime.
During this adventure trip you will see lush green terrains, Rocky Mountains, beautiful lakes, golden deserts, centuries old monasteries when going through this charismatic tour. Spiti Valley, located in Himachal Pradesh, has an altitude of 12, 500 feet above sea level, and gets just around 250 days of sunshine in the year, making it one of the coldest places in the country.
Please Note: This Tour can be customized according to your travel needs & requirement.
Our well-crafted Spiti valley tour packages from Delhi include hygenic meals, comfortable accommodations, sightseeing, and transfers to make this trip comfortable. However, we can customize it as per your choice and preferences. If you need any kind of customization, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Highlights of Expedition
- Visit to World’s most highest and dangerous mountain passes.
- Witness Himalaya’s top mountain peaks, unexplored villages and fascinating landscapes.
- Enjoy learning about the destinations through a private tour guide and travel comfortably at an affordable price.
The frozen Spiti River, snow-covered mountains, and picturesque villages create a magical atmosphere.
- Visit Spiti the valley is known for its rugged beauty, barren landscapes, and surreal charm.
- Stay at finest Hotels during the tour.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of Himachal Pradesh.
- Visit most excellent crevasses of Himalayas.
- Sight the estimating flawlessness of Chtikul town.
- Drive to Spiti valley through wander roads.
- The Expedition starting and concluding at Delhi International Airport.
- Meals as per package Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Dinner on Day 01 is not Included.
- Flight Tickets from Delhi to Chandigarh in economy class.
- Flight Tickets from Chandigarh to Delhi in economy class.
- Accommodation in Twin or Triple Sharing Basis at respective hotels.
- Expedition Registration or Permits, if required by local authorities.
- Neat, clean and hygienic accommodation on sharing basis.
- Traveller / Coach / Bus / Cab for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
- Driver allowance, taxes and parking.
- English Understandable Driver.
- Transportation fare, Tolls, State Taxes, Entries etc.
- Staying accommodation in Finest Hotels, Resorts and Heritage Palaces.
- Sightseeing and travel by comfortable A/C Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- The Aircon (AC) of vehicle will not be operated during Hills Drive.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Airport Transfers.
- All Major Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Cost of any optional activity or service
Arrival at Delhi International Airport
Around Midnight arrival in Delhi. The cosmopolitan City and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You are met by an Unlimited India representative and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Delhi to Chandigarh (By Flight) by road to Manali
Morning drive to Delhi Airport to Catch a Flight to Chandigarh Airport, Reach Chandigarh Airport and Drive towards Manali. Evening reach Manali, On arrival, check-in at the hotel and take some to relax, after that you can take off and be a piece of local people and sightseers on the Mall Road. and dinner and overnight at hotel.
Manali to Sissu (40km)
Early morning after breakfast we will leave towards Sissu (unexplored area in Himachal) via most famous valley in Himachal, Lahaul valley. Sissu (also known as Khwaling) is a small town in the Lahaul valley of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is around 40 km from Manali and located on the right bank of Chandra river. Over night stay at Sissu.
Sissu to Kaza (160kms)
Early morning after breakfast we will leave from Sissu towards Kaza. This day gonna be tough, we are crossing Kunzum pass (14,931ft) which rough and tough full of off road patches, there we might face snow covered road depending on the weather. On the you will visit Chandra tal and you will witness the spectacular beauty of the lake . Over night stay at Kaza.
After breakfast you will go for Kaza around there viz Key monastery, Chicham bridge (World highest motorable bridge), Hikkim(Worlds Highest post office is here), Kibber village ,Komic and back to hotel at kaza. Spiti is a high altitude or cold desert having close similarities to the neighboring Tibet and Ladakh regions in terms of terrain, climate and the Buddhist culture. Kaza, situated along the Spiti River at an elevation of 3,650 metres (11,980 ft) above mean sea level, is the largest township and commercial center of the Spiti valley. Over night stay at Kaza.
Kaza to Tabo (06 Hrs)
This day After having breakfast, get headed to Tabo, called the ’Ajanta of the Himalayas’. Tabo is encased with the 1010-year-old Tabo Monastery – which is a UNESCO world heritage site and is acclaimed for its old canvases that depict the existence of The Buddha, and complex depictions of divine beings and evil presences alongside life-size likenesses of bodhisattvas, in a union of western Tibetan, Indian and Kashmiri styles. Floating at the rise of the Spiti and Pin River, in a secret bowl, is the little village of Dhankar. Later drive back to Kaza Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Kaza.
Tabo to Kalpa (165km)
Post breakfast you will start riding towards Kalpa, on the way you will cross the Nako pass and you will experience hair pin band roads. Kalpa is a small village above Reckong Peo in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, Northern India, in the Indian Himalaya. It is known for apple orchards and it’s a hill station with beautiful scenic view of the Great Himalayan mountains and dense forest. Overnight stay at Kalpa
Kalpa to Chitkul (67km)
After breakfast you will leave from Kalpa towards Chitkul, (Chitkul- India last Village with China) via beautiful gadaghusaini Valley via chakhri Road. On the way we will get to see a beautiful valley of Himachal and enter the Lower Kinnaur and stay over a Night in Chitkul.
Chitkul to Jibhi (206km)
After having a breakfast in morning, we will leave early towards Jibhi. It’s a long day ride towards Jibhi, you have cross all the traffic routs and Jalori pass to reach Jibhi. You can visit the famous Jibhi Water falls just a 5 minutes walk from our stay and enjoy the Bonfire plus you will get to see the beautiful tree houses in Jibhi. Overnight stay at Jibhi.
Jibhi to Manali (120 kms)
After breakfast we will leave towards Jibhi to Manali by crossing the beautiful Tirthan valley, Tirthan valley is also known for the Trout fish Valley and its divine beauty. You will end your ride at the Manali hotel. over night stay at manali.
Manali to Chandigarh
After Breakfast we will celebrate farewell with beautiful memories of White Spiti Ride in Himachal Pradesh and drive towards Chandigarh. Evening reach Chandigarh and overnight at hotel.
Chandigarh to Delhi by Flight
On this day you will be making your way back to Delhi from Chandigarh by flight. Enjoy your morning meal and finish the checkout formalities after which our expedition will comes to an end. Reach Delhi Airport and On Delhi arrival transfer to Terminal 3 to board in the flight for next destination.
Expedition Ends with Sweet Memories
01 to 03 Seater- Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire, Honda Amaze
03 to 06 Seater- Toyota Innova, Toyota Crysta, Maruti Ertiga, Kia Carens
06 to 09 Seater- Luxury Vans- Toyota Commuter/ Alphard, Tempo Traveller/ Viano & Sprinter Van
08 to 15 Seater- Tempo Traveler Van, Minibus, Luxury Toyota Coaster Minivan & Volvo Sprinter
18 to 27 Seater- Luxury Mini Coaches/Buses
28 to 35 Seater- Luxury Bus / Coach / Bharat Benz Volvo
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.