Sunderban Wildlife Short Tourfrom
Sunderban Wildlife Tour Program – Stay in Wild Houseboats
Explore the Mystical Sundarbans cruising through its dense forest networks and backwaters. Sundarban Houseboat is an Exclusive Cruise Tour Houseboat into the wilds. The Most Vital Wildlife Journey In the dense mangrove forest Sunderbans. Standard Package for Min. of 6 Persons.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Discovery, Short Breaks, Wildlife
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
About Sundarban National Forest
Spans over around 10,000 sq km of area, the Sundarbans forest is shared between the two countries, India and Bangladesh. The Indian part of the Sundarbans forest constitutes the Sundarbans National Park. Known for the biggest mangrove forest in the world, the national park has everything to entice nature lovers as well as wildlife lovers. From dense mangrove forest to the numerous river channels crisscrossing the forest and the beautiful estuaries along with a large number of Royal Bengal Tiger and other wild animals, these all together make the entire forest into an amazing landscape to be visited and viewed at least once in life.
What is best time to visit Sunderban National Forest ?
Best time to visit: October to March
Backwater Houseboat in Sunderban Forest
Explore the Mystical Sundarbans cruising through its dense forest networks and backwaters. Sundarban Houseboat is an Exclusive Cruise Tour Houseboat, designed and built with Premium and Modern amenities and facilities – catering to guests who wish to experience the best of the mangrove forest on an All-Inclusive Sundarban Tour.
- All breakfasts, and dinners & dining
- All Airport Transfers
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Pick & Drop point – Sealdah Railway Station (Train Journey)
- Non AC room (Family / 4 sharing)
- Cultural program
- Jungle permission with guide charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
Arrival at Kolkata
Pickup from Kolkata & transfer to Gadkhali, by boat transfer to resort in Pakhirala. Afternoon visit at Pakhirchar & enjoy beautiful Sunset. At evening local cultural program.
Morning after breakfast Visit Sajnekhali , Sudhanyakhali watch tower (If open), and Dobanki for canopy walk. At evening local cultural program. Overnight at Hotel or Resort.
Living the memories
Visit different creek rows, Rabindranath Tagore’s home and back to Gadkhali & Transfer to Kolkata to catch flight or train to onward destination. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
No, the pets are not allowed during this trip.