ganges prayagraj travel tour package
Varanasi Ayodhya Paryagraj Tourfrom
Varanasi Ayodhya Paryagraj Tour Package
The best-known spiritual places in North India are found in Ayodhya, Varanasi, and Prayagraj formally called Allahabad. Our five days tour package offers journey into the ancient mythological histories of Varanasi and Ayodhya. This tour will take you through the sacred lanes, holy ghats and the pious temples, and will bring you closer to India‘s rich history and also feel the serenity of Paryagraj will be an unforgettable experience.
Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Hygienic Food, Luxury Hotels with Neat and Clean Rooms, Private Vehicle. Deluxe Package for Min. of 4 Persons. Starts & concludes at Delhi International Airport.
Reviews 4 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily, Guided Tours, Short Breaks
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
North India is home to the largest bio-diversity in India and explore the beautiful attractions and feast on scrumptious cuisine. The region consists of 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The intricate artwork of North India temples is a reflection of its rich history, culture and tradition, which is nowhere else to be found.
Nestled on the banks of the Ganges (Ganga) river in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi exhibits the true essence of India. For over 2000 years, Varanasi has been a center of learning and civilization. Varanasi is the city is important for Hindus since it is dedicated to the god Shiva. There is a belief that bathing in the Ganges will help to purify them and wash away their sins.
North India is a place where the relics of a golden past have been carefully preserved for the benefits of the tourist. This tour will take you through the land of temples, Exquisite Handicrafts, holy temples and prices of pilgrimage station. Find more North India Tour Packages here
The tour will start from Delhi and concludes at Delhi International Airport or Hotel at Delhi.
Highlights of Trip
- Attend the Grand Aarti Ceremony
- Stroll around the lanes of Varanasi
- Visit Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Museum at Sarnath
- Visit Durga temple and Tulasi Manas Temple in Varanasi
- Experience the Divine Darshans of Vishwanath Temple.
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of The Sangam at Prayagraj.
- Stay at Luxury Heritage Hotels.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of North India like Mughlai, Rogan josh, Dal-bati etc.
- Experience the boat Ride in holy river ganga at varanasi.
- Visit the beautiful Ayodhya- Birth place of Lord Ram.
- Stay in peaceful finest resorts and hotels.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of North India.
- All breakfasts, and dinners & dining
- All Airport Transfers
- Flight Tickets from New Delhi to Varanasi
- Flight Tickets from Lucknow to New Delhi
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / Car.
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or Non-A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Minibuses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes not specified in inclusions.
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Pony Rides or Horse Rides
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Arrival at Delhi International Airport
Around Midnight arrival in Delhi. The cosmopolitan City and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You are met by an Unlimited India representative and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Delhi - Varanasi (By Flight)
In morning proceed for a combined sightseeing tour of New Delhi will begin with a drive through the prestigious streets of the Diplomatic Enclave and then on to India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President’s House) and Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Later drive to Delhi Domestic Airport to Catch flight to Varanasi.
Arrive Varanasi, meet assist at the airport by Unlimited India representative and transfer to the Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Evening view “Aarti” ceremony on the Ghats. Night stay in Varanasi. Overnight at the hotel.
Discover the Sectrets of Varanasi
Drive early morning to Daswamedh Ghat and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges to see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world’s oldest and most important eligions. Return for breakfast to the hotel. Proceed for day guided tour of Varanasi including Durga Temple – Located 2 kilometres south of the old city, this eighteenth century Durga Temple is also known as the Monkey Temple due to many aggressive monkeys that reside here. The temple was built in a common north Indian style with an ornate shikhara, consisting of five segments symbolizing the elements and supported by finely carved columns. Vishwanath Temple – The temple is located in the premises of the Banaras Hindu University and is about thirty minutes walk from the gates of the university. Night stay in Varanasi hotel.
Varanasi – Ayodhya – 300 Km Via Prayagraj
After early breakfast checkout from Hotel and drive to Ayodhya via Paryagraj full day trip (Triveni Sangam Prayagraj, Shri Adi Shankar Vimana Mandapam, Swaraj Bhawan, The Allahabad Museum, Lete Hanuman Mandir, Anand Bhawan Museum, Khusro Bagh, Akshayavat) Overnight in Ayodhya hotel.
Ayodhya - Lucknow (150 Kms/ 4 Hrs) and Flight to New Delhi
Morning after breakfast proceed to Lucknow, is one of the most visited cities in the country drawing tourists from all across the globe. In the afternoon drop at Lucknow Airport to catch a flight to New Delhi.
Reach Delhi and Freshen up at the airport Lounge and proceed to inter-connected Terminal 3 to catch a flight to home destination.
Tour ends with unforgettable memories of Varanasi and Ayodhya and Blessings of Lord Ram.
Unlimited India offers tour and travel packages to Varanasi India
Yes, Your safety is our first priority, the travel is very much safe and for extra safety we are not including any night travel during this tour.
No, your comfort is our first priority, all the road travel will be comfortable through classy highways and our good condition vehicles will makes drive more comfortable.
- ADULT: Passport / Voters ID / Driving Licence / Social Security Number
- CHILD : Passport / School ID / Birth Certificate
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.