Jaipur Sightseeing by Unlimited India
Delhi Jaipur Agra Tour with Varanasifrom
Delhi Jaipur Agra tour with Varanasi by Flight Travel Package
Are you looking for North India Tour packages for your vacations at affordable prices? Find out customized & cost-friendly tailor-made Guided Delhi Jaipur Agra and Varanasi travel packages by Unlimited India.
Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Hygienic North Indian Food, Luxury Hotels & Resorts, Private Vehicle. Discover the Incredible Rajasthan a land of forts and palaces in India. Deluxe Package for Min. of 4 Persons. 100% Customizable. Starts and concludes at Delhi International Airport.
Reviews 6 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Planning for Jaipur Agra Varanasi Tour from Delhi?
It’s time to take a trip to Delhi Jaipur Agra with Varanasi – Sarnath Trip. This unforgettable heritage tour will take you through the sacred lanes, holy ghats and the pious temples, and will bring you closer to Varanasi’s rich history and also feel the serenity of Sarnath along with the beauty of Jaipur and Agra.
Nestled on the banks of the Ganges (Ganga) river in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi exhibits the true essence of India. For over 2000 years, Varanasi has been a center of learning and civilization. Varanasi is the city is important for Hindus since it is dedicated to the god Shiva. There is a belief that bathing in the Ganges will help to purify them and wash away their sins.
Jaipur, the famed Pink City of Rajasthan, reflects the glory of its marvelous Rajput History. Jaipur is a favorite tourist destination with it’s amazing fusion of history, religion, music, dance arts and crafts. Agra was once the capital of the Mughal empire and even today it seems to linger in the past. Not surprising, for the Mughal emperors with their passion for building, endowed the city with some of the finest structure in the world, Taj Mahal has a structural elegance and pristine beauty that has been rarely matched.
The tour will start from Delhi and concludes at Delhi International Airport or Hotel at Delhi.
Highlights of Trip
- Attend the Grand Aarti Ceremony
- Stroll around the lanes of Varanasi
- Visit Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Museum at Sarnath
- Visit Durga temple and Tulasi Manas Temple in Varanasi
- Experience the Divine Darshans of Vishwanath Temple.
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of The Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy at World Heritage site Fathepur Sikri
- Stay at Luxury Heritage Hotels.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of North India like Mughlai, Rogan josh, Dal-bati etc.
- Experience the boat Ride in holy river ganga at varanasi.
- Visit the beautiful Abhaneri Step wells.
- Stay in peaceful finest resorts and hotels.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of North India.
- Daily breakfast and dinner as per meal plan.
- All Airport Transfers
- Flight Tickets from Delhi to Varanasi (One Way)
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis as per group size
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Pony or horse Ride
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road
blocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Arrival at Delhi International Airport
Around Midnight arrival in Delhi. The cosmopolitan City and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You are met by an Unlimited India representative and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Delhi Sightseeing and Depart to Jaipur
In morning proceed for a combined sightseeing tour of New Delhi will begin with a drive through the prestigious streets of the Diplomatic Enclave and then on to India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President’s House) and Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Later drive to Jaipur (256 kms / 6 hours). Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Scenic Tour of Jaipur City
Morning excursion to Amber fort. Make your ascend to the palace fortress on the gaily caparisoned elephant back. Tour the chambers and hallways of the Palace which are famous for the excellence of their design and decoration. Afternoon visit city of Jaipur known as ’The Pink city of Rajasthan’. Visit the unique Jantar Mantar – Observatory, which was built in 1700’s, yet even today still looks futuristic or almost surrealistic, the city Palace and the museum, the Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. Overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur - Agra via Fathepur Sikri (optional Visit Abhaneri Step Wells)
Morning drive to Agra (221 kms / 5 hrs) enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri -a deserted, phantom city. The inner citadel is immaculately preserved. Its walls, palaces, baths, royal courts and gardens still stand in splendid homage to a great visionary and builder. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Optional: If you are interested then we can offer you visit to Abhaneri Stepwells enroute to Agra.
Abhaneri – The City of Brightness is a small town village, situated at 95km before from Jaipur. Originally Abhaneri was named as Abha Nagri, which means the city of brightness, but due to mispronunciation of the term, it changed to the present name. Today, the city is in ruins; yet it still attracts tourists from across the globe.
Discover the Sectrets of Agra
Early Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built in the 16th century. return back to hotel and after breakfast visit The Fort and the tomb of Itmad-ud-duala. Afternoon free. Overnight at the hotel.
Agra Delhi – Varanasi (By flight)
Morning at leisure and After breakfast transfer to Delhi Airport (260 Kms and 5 hours) to board flight for Varanasi, the eternal city, which is the holiest Hindu city in India, and one of the oldest living cities in the world. Arrive Varanasi, meet assist at the airport by Unlimited India representative and transfer to the Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Evening view “Aarti” ceremony on the Ghats. Night stay in Varanasi.
Discover the Sectrets of Varanasi
Drive early morning to Daswamedh Ghat and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges to see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world’s oldest and most important eligions. Return for breakfast to the hotel. Proceed for day guided tour of Varanasi including Durga Temple – Located 2 kilometres south of the old city, this eighteenth century Durga Temple is also known as the Monkey Temple due to many aggressive monkeys that reside here. The temple was built in a common north Indian style with an ornate shikhara, consisting of five segments symbolizing the elements and supported by finely carved columns. Vishwanath Temple – The temple is located in the premises of the Banaras Hindu University and is about thirty minutes walk from the gates of the university. Night stay in Varanasi hotel.
Varanasi – Saranath - Varanasi
Morning after breakfast full day excursion to Sarnath for buddhist pilgrimage in India. It was here in the Deer Park that the Buddha delivered his first sermon. See in motion ’The Wheel of Law’ of the Buddhist faith. Evening at leisure to take a walking trip of the city centre – see shops overflowing with Banaras silk and brocades. Night stay in Varanasi.
Living the Memories
Morning after breakfast day at leisure and In Afternoon we fly from Varanasi to Delhi. Freshen up at the airport Lounge and proceed to inter-connected Terminal 3 to catch a flight to home destination.
Tour ends with unforgettable memories of North India Trip
All The property during this tour will be a true embodiment of tranquility and peace. In Varanasi, the stay can be provided at heritage resort surrounded by exotic floras, and a variety of faunas, one will find the true form of nature here.
Food in hotels will be served in the form of a buffet in accordance with the guest`s preference. Pamper yourself with drinks by the pool, extraordinary massage services, and special diet menus for the ones with extra health consciousness.
So, Don’t wait and plan your trip to these unique destinations and get ready for selfies with the beautiful background of holy river, forts, palaces and fond memories to cherish for a lifetime.
|PLACE||HOTEL NAME||MEAL PLAN|
|DELHI||Iris Park Inn / Airport Grand / Chanakya Inn / Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
|JAIPUR||Mandawa Haveli / Sarovar Portico / Holiday Inn Express / Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
|AGRA||Hotel Alleviate / The Taj Vilas / Hotel Dazzel / Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Varanasi||Rivera Palace / The West Inn / Park Plaza||Breakfast and Dinner|
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, Your safety is our first priority, the travel is very much safe and for extra safety we are not including any night travel during this tour.
No, your comfort is our first priority, all the road travel will be comfortable through classy highways and our good condition vehicles will makes drive more comfortable.
Documents Required for Travel India
- ADULT: Passport / Voters ID / Driving Licence / Social Security Number
- CHILD : Passport / School ID / Birth Certificate
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.