Rishikesh tour and travel package from Delhi
Delhi Rishikesh Short Trip Packagefrom
Rishikesh 2 Days Tour Package from Delhi
Includes Daily Breakfast, Hygienic Food, Luxury Hotels, Private Vehicle. Discover the beauty of mighty Ganga. Standard Package for Min. of 4 Persons. Starts & concludes at Delhi International Airport.
During this 2 Days Delhi to Rishikesh tour package, you will explore beautiful city Haridwar. In addition, you will enjoy the White-Water Rafting in holy river Ganges. A complete Rafting and Camping Package from Delhi.
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
Experience the mesmerizing trip of the holy cities of India -Haridwar and Rishikesh, starting from Delhi. The tour will start from Delhi and concludes at Delhi. If you are arriving at Jaipur International Airport from Thailand, Dubai or Malaysia then the tour will begin from Jaipur instead of Delhi.
This tour is special made for travellers who are in New Delhi for a short period and looking for a quick tour to Haridwar or Rishikesh. Some people who come to Delhi for purpose other than the holidays or vacations are enthusiastic to visit the holistic city and yoga capital of the world can join this tour.
All The property during this tour will be a true embodiment of tranquility and peace. In Rishikesh, the stay can be provided at resort surrounded by exotic floras, and a variety of faunas, one will find the true form of nature here.
- Pick up from and drop at Delhi International airport or hotel.
- Intercity transfers as per respective tour plan.
- Daily Breakfast at all the hotels.
- Transportation and Local sightseeing at Delhi and Rishikesh by an air-conditioned Car.
- Toll taxes, State permits, Parking charges, Fuel charges and tolls.
- All applicable service charge.
- All sightseeing with private local guides at monuments.
- Fuel surcharge
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Bottles of mineral water during car journeys
- Personal care and attention
- Travel insurance.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Guide charges, entrance fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Additional sightseeing and activities or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners, mini bar, laundry, telephone call, spa, tips, porter-age, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “What’s Included” column.
DELHI - HARIDWAR - RISHIKESH (280 Kms / 6Hrs)
Morning pickup from Delhi International Airport or Hotel, drive to Rishikesh enroute Haridwar. Full day sightseeing at Haridwar / Rishikesh Hardwar – Har ki Pauri , Mansa Devi Temple, Geeta Bhavan, Yoga Training Centre, Ram Jhoola, Laxman Jhoola, Ashrams like Geeta Ashram, Swarg Ashram, Saptarishi Ashram, Sivanand Ashram. Overnight stay in Hardwar/Rishikesh
Haridwar: This sacred town, enroute before Rishikesh, marks the emergence of the Ganga into the plains, piercing through the Shiwalik Range. The devout believe that this is one of the four places in India upon which the nectar of immortality, Amrit, fell.
RISHIKESH - DELHI (280 Kms / 6Hrs)
Morning after breakfast sit on bank of river ganga, after leisure drive back to Delhi. Evening reach Delhi and drop at Delhi International Airport.
Optional: If you are an Adventure lover and interested in River Rafting in Holy River Ganges, then after breakfast drive to Shivpuri zone for whiter water rafting point. After rafting change clothes and have lunch and then leave for New Delhi. The charges for Water Rafting will be extra and can be paid directly paid at the rafting point.
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories
Rafting Tour and Travel Packages by Unlimited India
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, you can carry alcohol during this trip, also you can enjoy your drinks while sitting beside the pool, or you can enjoy the bar of luxury riverside resort while you stay.
No, your comfort is our first priority, all the road travel will be comfortable through classy highways and our good condition vehicles will makes drive more comfortable.