Jaipur Sightseeing Day trip by Unlimited India
Delhi Sariska Jaipur Tourfrom
Delhi Sariska Jaipur Short Tour Package – 3 Days
Includes Daily Breakfast, Best of Rajasthan Cuisine, Heritage Hotels, Private Vehicle. Discover the Grandeur of Rajasthan. Standard Package for Min. of 4 Persons, Starting from Delhi International Airport
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Unlimited India offers you Delhi to Sariska tour packages, this trip would be the a memorable experience for people looking for short trip from Delhi and specially nature lovers and wildlife photographers. With this tour program we are providing excellent accommodations in Jungle Camps, Resorts and Finest heritage hotels in Jaipur. The architectural marvels also win the heart of visitors by visiting world famous forts and palaces of Jaipur. Our well-crafted Jaipur Sariska tour packages from Delhi include hygenic meals, comfortable accommodations, sightseeing, and transfers to make this trip comfortable. However, we can customize it as per your choice and preferences. If you need any kind of customization, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Delhi Arrival - Sariska (220 Kms / 5 Hrs)
After arrival at Delhi International Airport, start the Sightseeing of Delhi, visiting President house, Parliament House, India Gate, Qutab Minar, and after that proceed to Sariksa (Sariska is one of the most visited national parks in the country which is famous for the Royal Bengal tiger. While it is rare to spot a tiger in Sariska, the reserve, spread over 866 sq. km.). Overnight stay in the hotel or resort.
Sariska - Jaipur (135 Kms / 3 Hrs)
Morning After breakfast do morning safari at Sariska National Park which is famous for its Tigers and leopards. The park also has plenty populations of Nilgai, Sambar and Chital. Also many Indian Porcupine, Striped Hyena, Indian Palm Civet and even Leopard are sometimes seen. (Safari Charges are not Included and to be directly paid at Fees Counter)
Afternoon Proceed to Jaipur- The Pink City of the world and visit siddhi Vinayak temple and Birla Temple, Albert Hall and later return to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Jaipur - Delhi (270 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast visit day at leisure and afternoon proceed to Delhi International Airport which is 270 Kms to catch a flight to home destination.
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories
We have number of Budget to Luxury Hotels in our database and we will book as per the choice of the traveller. With this tour we are offering stay in 3 Star and Heritage Hotels. Here are the list of some selected hotels, the hotels will be booked as per the availability.
Jaipur Hotels – Mandawa Haveli / Shahpura House / The Thems / Similar
Sariska Hotels – Sariska Jungle Camps / Sterling Seriska / Similar
- All breakfasts, and all taxes
- All Airport Transfers
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Airfare, Gondola Ride, Chandanwari, Aru and Betaab Valley.
- Rafting. Betab Velley, Glacier visit.
- Pony Ride
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road
blocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, You can carry alcohol during this trip, also you can enjoy your drinks while sitting beside the pool, or you can enjoy the bar of Heritage hotels while you stay.
Yes, the Sariska national park has a rich wildlife. Jaguar, Hyena, Jackal, and Jungle Cats are the carnivores of the forest and can be seen easily.