Leh Ladakh Camp Stay
Leh Ladakh India Trip from Delhifrom
7 Days Leh ladakh Tour Package from Delhi
Explore Highlights of Leh Ladakh! Tours, attractions and activities, things to do,. sightseeing guided tours, a day trips, Honeymoon Tours, Group tours. Popular Leh Ladakh Holiday by Unlimited India
Includes Daily Breakfast And Dinner, Hygienic Food, Hotels With Neat And Clean Rooms, Private Vehicle. Discover the Grandeur of Leh Ladakh. Deluxe Package for Min. of 4 Persons. Starts and Concluded at Delhi International Airport.
Covering Leh, Alchi, Nubra Valley,Khardung-la, And Pangong Tso from Delhi
Reviews 4 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Camping, History, Trekking
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
Something About Ladakh :
Ladakh means the land of high passes, also known as the land of endless discoveries, the moon land. Due to its nearness and resemblance to the Tibetan culture it is also called little Tibet. Ladakh is situated on the Northern part of India at an altitude of 3500 m. making this the highest inhabited region in India.
Enshrined in glorious history and abounding in monasteries, Ladakh is among the most beautiful places in the world and also among the most elevated regions at 3513 Mts. above Sea level. Situated on the western end of the Himalayas, Ladakh has four major mountains ranges – The Great Himalayan, Zanskar, Ladakh and the Karakoram passing through it. A maze of enormously high snow capped peaks and the largest glaciers outside the polar region, dominate the terrain where valley heights range from a meter 2500 Mts. to 4500 Mts. while passes of up to 6000 Mts. and peaks reaching above 7500 Mts can be seen all around. The world’s largest glacier 72 kms long, outside the polar region, Siachen is here. Such daunting heights no wonder, determinate the land’s temperatures as low as -30 C and Drass -50 C. Three months of sub zero temperatures (Dec-Feb) and the rest of the months facing zero degree temperatures , it is a long and hard winter here. Waterways, waterfalls and lakes freeze, and the water vapour freezes to break into the most intricate and attractive crystal patterns.
- All breakfasts, and dinners & dining
- All Airport Transfers
- Flight Tickets from Delhi to Leh with Return in Economy Class.
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Rafting. Betab Velley, Glacier visit.
- Any Horse or Camel Ride
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Arrive in Delhi
On arrival at Delhi International airport, you will be met by Unlimited India representative, who will help you to transfer to your hotel. Check into your hotel and relax. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Delhi - Leh (By Flight)
Transfer to the airport to board the flight to Leh. You will be received on arrival and transferred to your hotel. Rest and acclimatize yourself to the altitude and rarified air of Ladakh. Overnight at Hotel.
Leh - Alchi - Leh
Today you will head towards Alchi 120 Kms after having a delicious mnorning breakfast. Alchi is famous for miniature paintings and monastery dating back to 11th century, well known for Kashmiri style wall painting. En-route you will drive past the Magnetic Hill and the confluence of River Indus and River Zanskar at Nimu. Upon your arrival, you will visit the Alchi Monastery. The foundation stone of the monastery was laid sometime back in 990 A.D. Explore the historical and cultural heritage of the monastery and spend some time in peace here. Return to the hotel after the daylong excursion for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Leh / Nubra Valley via Khardung-la
Early morning drive from Leh to Nubra (7 hrs. Drive approx). The Nubra valley lies in the north of Leh and is accessible over the Khardungla (5570 M) – The highest motorable road in the world.The valley is on trade route from Leh to Kyagar via Saser and Karakoram passes. Apart from unparalleled trekking opportunities the valley houses several Monasteries such as sumur (khagar) and 350 years old Dikshit Gompa, famous for its Murals. We also see the settlements of the Chang Pa tribe, who are nomadic herdsmen who migrate from Ladakh to Tibet and back. From Khardungla Drive to village of Khardung and through starkly beautiful country side to the TCP at khalsar where permits have to be registered/checked. Arrive at Tegar Camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso
Today we proceed to Pangong Tso, also known as Pangong Lake – one of the world’s highest saltwater lakes. The most notable feature of this lake are its ever-changing hues. The lake acts as an important breeding ground for a large variety of migratory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare black necked cranes and Seagulls. Pangong Lake is approached by a road that crosses the Chang La Pass (18,000 ft.) and scenic villages. Stay overnight at a camp on the edge of Pangong Lake.
After breakfast we drive back to Leh (7 hrs.) Check into your hotel and relax. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Leh - Delhi (By Flight)
After breakfast you will transferred to the airport to board the flight to Delhi. Leave for Delhi with unforgettable memories of your Ladakh Adventure Tour with Leh Ladakh India. Our representative will meet you in Delhi and help you to transfer to the international airport T-3 for your flight to your home destination.
Tour Ends with Sweet memories of Leh Ladakh
Zanskar Ladakh Camp Stay
*Luxury hotels / Similar :-
In Ladakh -Hotel Padma /Sangaylay Palace/ hotel the Pangong / similar
In Nubra – Koar eco camp /shangrilla camps / de Nubra camps / Ladakh summer camps / similar
In Pangong – Eco travellers camp / sonam cottage /wooden Cottqge / sonam cottage / nirwan camp / similar
• ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
• We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
• Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in highaltitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
• Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
• The exact location will be shared with you postbooking.
• Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to
• Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
• 5% GST is applicable on the tour cost
• Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone call, camera fees or any other item
• All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing entry fee.
• International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
• Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight & train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains; political disturbances; natural phenomenon, etc.
• No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility
• Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, You can carry alcohol during this trip, also you can enjoy your drinks while sitting beside the Mountain Camps, or you can enjoy the bar of Heritage hotels while you stay.
yes, our all the drivers are very trained for hilly drive and you’ll enjoy your trip safely and comfortably.