Mysore Ooty Tour with Tirupati Balajifrom
Mysore Ooty Coonoor Tour with Tirupati from Bangalore
Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Hygienic Food, Hotels with Neat and Clean Rooms, Private Vehicle. Discover the Grandeur of South Indian. Luxury Package for Min. of 5 Persons. Starting and concludes from Bangalore International Airport.
BANGALORE, MYSORE, OOTY, COONOOR, TIRUPATI BALAJI TOUR TRAVEL PACKAGES BY UNLIMITED INDIA
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren Friendly, Culture, Family, Guided Tours, Jungle
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
This package is beautifully crafted to take you to beautiful expanses of Bangalore, Ooty and Mysore, two of the most beautiful hill stations in Southern India starting from Bangalore. This tour package is specially designed for tourist who wishes to visit Tirupati with visit to some most exciting places of South India. Mysore is known for its rich heritage and culture. It has a royal architecture, and great sightseeing places. Visit Ooty a hill station is full of lush greenery, splendid views and charm of wildlife safari. You can even customize this tour package according to your preferences and budget. The packages cater to a wide variety of travelers, including families with kids, couples, honeymooners, and even solo travelers. For any customization you have to contact our sales team, we’ll be delighted to make program as per your needs and preferences.
We at Unlimited India are specialists in planning and arranging tours for various destinations in Southern India, like Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Coorg, Kodaikanal, Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram, and many more interesting places.
South India is made up of the 4 states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. They all lie in the southern part of the Indian Peninsula and famous for its natural beauty and a rich cultural heritage thus providing visitors a stimulating experience.
Highlights of South India Trip
- Attend the Grand Aarti Ceremony at Tirupati Temple
- Stroll around the lanes of Chamundi Hill
- Visit to Tea Gardens of Ooty.
- Complimentary visit to Tea Factory in Coonoor
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of The Coonoor.
- Stay at Luxury Resort in middle of Tea Garden.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of South India like Sambhar, Dal, Uttapam etc.
- Experience the visit to Tea Gardens at Ooty.
- Visit the beautiful train ride in the hills of Ooty.
- Stay in peaceful finest resorts and hotels.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of South India.
- All breakfasts, and dinners & dining
- All Airport Transfers
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Airfare, Gondola Ride, Chandanwari, Aru and Betaab Valley.
- Any Pony or Horse Rides
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road
blocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Arrival at Bangalore
Arrival at Bangalore International Airport, greeted and assisted on arrival Unlimited India representative and proceed for pre-booked hotel. After refreshment proceed to visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum, Cubban and ISKON Temple and more local places. Overnight Stay at Bangalore.
Bangalore - Tirupati (252 Kms/ 5 Hrs.)
After breakfast we will procced for Tirupati. On arrival check in to hotel. Later proceed to Lord Balaji Darshan and Overnight Stay at Tirupati.
Tirupati - Bangalore (252 Kms / 5 Hrs.)
Early morning, After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. On arrival check in to hotel. Later proceed to visit Tippu Sultan Palace, Bull Temple and rest of time you are free for Local Market Shopping. Overnight stay at Bangalore Hotel.
Banglore - Mysore (145 Kms / 3 Hrs.)
Early morning, After Breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temples. On arrival Mysore check in to the hotel. After refreshment proceed to visit Maharaja Palace and Brindavan Garden. Overnight Stay at Mysore.
Mysore - Chamundi Hill
Morning After Breakfast proceed to Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace, Wax Musum and Mysore Zoo and more local places if time allowed. Overnight Stay at Mysore.
Mysore - Ooty (130 Kms / 4 Hrs.)
Early morning, After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Ooty. On arrival Ooty, check in to hotel. After refreshment proceed to visit Ooty Lake, Rose Garden and Botanical Garden. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Ooty - Coonoor (35 Kms / 1 Hr.)
After Breakfast, Proceed to visit Coonoor Sight Seeing. You will visit Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory and Tea Gardens and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Ooty - Bangalore Departure (280 Kms / 6 Hrs.)
After breakfast, we will proceed to Bangalore Airport. Drop at Bangalore International Airport and tour ends with sweet memories.
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, You can carry alcohol during this trip, also you can enjoy your drinks while sitting beside the pool, or you can enjoy the bar of Heritage hotels and resorts while you stay.
No, your comfort is our first priority, all the road travel will be comfortable through classy highways and our good condition vehicles will makes drive more comfortable.