Gangtok Lachen Lachung Tourfrom
Sikkim Gangtok Tour from Kolkata
Gangtok Lachen Lachung Pelling Tour from Kolkata Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Best of Tibetan, Nepali and Lepcha Cuisine, Luxury Hotels, Private Vehicle. Explore the beautiful Sikkim at the most affordable prices. Luxury Package for Min. of 4 Persons, Starting from Kolkata International Airport.
Sikkim Gangtok Tour covers Lachen, Lachung, Pelling, Gangtok and NJP.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Children Friendly, Family, Jungle
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
Planning for Gangtok, Lachen and Lachung tour from Kolkata ?
When it comes to architecture and sightseeing, all the places are extraordinary marvel pieces specially the Lachen and Lachung are the best places to explore. Besides, the city’s rich history in the form of grand monasteries and magestic mountain ranges are the next highlights of the both the cities.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT SIKKIM
Sikkim, a state lying in the northeastern part of India, is one of the more physically accessible sections of the Himalaya. Within four days from Kolkata in the Indian state of West Bengal, the traveler can be among some of the loftiest mountains in the world. In the olden days, this region was known as Basyul — the hidden land. Sikkim forms part of the Eastern Himalayas which, among other features, is known for the heavy rain it receives compared with the western Himalayas.
Sikkim is surrounded by Nepal to the west, Tibet (China) to the north, Bhutan to the west and the Indian state of West Bengal to the south. It has considerable importance due to its strategic location. While in the early years and even till about the middle of the 20th century Sikkim remained a favorite among trekkers, explorers and mountaineers on short holidays, from the 1950s the region began to come under geographical restrictions.
Highlights of Trip
- Meditate at a Monastery in Gangtok or Pelling
- Visit to the Chinese Border (Access Required from Authorities)
- Get a chance to Ride a Yak at a Lake
- View Mount Khangchendzonga at Sunrise while staying in Pelling
- Visit the Nathula pass, situated in the Himalayas, associates India with Tibet (Permit Required)
- Witness the Yumthang Valley and Zero Point in Lachung.
- Experience the Tsomgo Lake which is situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet.
- Visit the 14th Century Mehrangarh Fort and palatial Umaid Bhawan Palace of Suncity – Jodhpur.
- Stroll around the Makrket lanes of MG road, Gangtok.
- Experience The Charm of Oldest monasteries of Sikkim
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of Lachung Valley.
- Stay and Dine at Finest Luxury Hotels.
- Enjoy the Best of Tibetan, Nepali and Lepcha Cuisine
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Veg. Meals as per package Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 01 is not Included.
- One way flight from Kolkata to Bagdogra.
- Accommodation in Twin or Triple Sharing Basis at respective hotels.
- Tour Registration or Permits, if required by local authorities.
- Neat, clean and hygienic accommodation on sharing basis.
- Traveller / Coach / Bus / Cab for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
- Driver allowance, taxes and parking.
- English Understandable Driver.
- Transportation fare, Tolls, State Taxes, Entries etc.
- Staying accommodation in Hotels, Camps, Resorts and Guest Houses.
- Sightseeing and travel by comfortable A/C Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- The Aircon (AC) of vehicle will not be operated during Hills Drive.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Airport Transfers.
- All Major Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Guide and Entrance fees during Sightseeing.
- Extra stay or Additional Stay due to any reason.
- Donations at Temples
- Porter and Camera charges.
- Helicopter, Horse, boat, Shikara, Elephant, Camel or any other Rides.
- Extra transportation fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in including list.
- Any Exigency Expenses Due to Reasons beyond Our Normal control any Other Item Not Specified Above
- Personal Equipment like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc.
- Any En-Route or Personal Expenses Such as Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc.
- Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalisation, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance and Trip Cancellation and any Train Fare/ Airfare to/ From Anywhere.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’.
Arrival Kolkata - Bagdogra (By Flight)
Arrival at Kolkata International Airport and meet by an Unlimited India representative and drive to Domestic Terminal to take the Domestic Flight to Bagdogra. Arrival at Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok. Check-in at Hotel/ Resort and overnight stay. Evening free to go around the famous M.G. Marg. Enjoy the local beauty of Gangtok.
Sightseeing Tsongmo Lake-Baba Mandir
After breakfast day excursion to the oval shaped Tsomgo Lake (40 kms from Gangtok departure in the morning) – situated at a height of 3,780 mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and home to the Brahminy duck and several migratory birds. On the way stop at Kyongnosla The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Travel to Baba Mandir another 17 kms beyond Tsongo lake. Return to Gangtok. Overnight halt at Gangtok Hotel.
Optional Visit to Nathula Pass (Additional Cost of $170 per vehicle) (14140 Ft / 4310 Mts / 20 Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) is an Indo China border, controlled by the Indian Army & is situated approx 20 Kms ahead of Tshangu Lake at an height of 14140 Ft / 4310. The journey to Nathula & Baba Mandir is same up to 16 Kms. At this point the right arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Baba Mandir &; left arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Nathula.
One can opt for Nathula Excursion by paying a supplement cost which varies from month to month. Nathula permit
gets confirmed 24 hrs prior to the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability as it is allotted as per
lottery. Nathula is closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist. Organizing the permit at the last moment is not
possible & a clear window of 72 Hrs with proper documents is required to process the permit. There is no refund, in
case the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism & due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP
Movement, Health issue etc) one is not able to visit.
Gangtok to Lachen
Drive to Lachen (9500ft), a village surrounded by snow capped peaks and beautiful alpine meadows via Chungthang( is on the confluence of Lachen & lachung rivers) ,another quiet and picturesque hamlet on the higher Himalayas famous for its proximity to the Kanchenjunga National park,Chungthang is a sub-divisional town and the first entry point into alpine north;
visit Tashi view point,seven sister falls, naga falls,lunch on the way ,transfer to hotel at Lachen. Over night halt and dinner at Lachen hotel.
Lachen - Gurudongma lake - Lachung
Start early at 4 am, morning breakfast at Thangu then proceed for excursion trip through the Kanchenjunga National park, to Gurudongmar Lake. After visit return to Lachen post lunch transfer to Lachung. En-route visit at, Confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Bhim Nala Waterfall and Holy Rock at Chungthang. Overnight dinner and stay at
Lachung Yumthang Valley - Gangtok
Early Morning after breakfast visit Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks & winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back visit the Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok Overnight stay at Gangtok hotel.
Gangtok – Ravangla - Pelling
After breakfast transfer to Pelling via Ravangla. Enroute visit Buddha Park. Overnight at Pelling.
Pelling Sight Seeing Day trip
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing which includes, Rimbi Falls, and Kanchenjunga falls, Khecheopalri Lake (a sacred lake and a pilgrimage centre for all faiths and is about 2 hours drive from Pelling, also known as wish fulfilling lake), Darap Village Overnight stay at Pelling hotel.
Pelling - Bagdogra Airport
Morning after breakfast proceed to the Bagdogra (IXB) Airport to Board your flight for your home destination with cheerful memories of your holiday.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories.
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
Yes, the prices may vary from time to time, please do contact our sales team or directly book the tour and we’ll update you about discounted prices.