Unlimited India offers transport vehicles for Char Dham Yatra
Teen Dham Yatra from New Delhifrom
Badrinath Kedarnath and Gangotri Holy Tour from Delhi
Includes Daily Breakfast And Dinner, Hygienic Food, Hotels With Neat And Clean Rooms, Private Vehicle. Teen Dham Constitutes the Most Vital Hindu Journey Circuit in The Indian Himalayas. Standard Package for Min. of 12 Persons.
Reviews 5 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Family, Guided Tours
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Basic Information about Char Dham Yatra
After the snow clears at the foothills of the Indian Himalayas mountain range in month of April, Hindu pilgrims start flocking to the four ancient temples of Uttrakhand known as Char Dham. Located at higher regions of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, these temples mark the spiritual source of four holy rivers: the Yamuna (at Yamunotri), the Ganges (at Gangotri), the Mandakini (at Kedarnath), and the Alaknanda (at Badrinath). Four abodes of Lord is the epicentre of attaining Moksha for Hindu devotees.
How to Reach Char Dham ?
Badrinath and Gangotri — are both directly reachable by road from Haridwar, Rishikesh, Kotdwar, and Dehradun.
Yamunotri — the trek starts from Janki Chatti, 235 kilometers (142 miles) from Rishikesh.
Kedarnath — the trek starts from Gaurikund, 227 kilometers (132 miles) from Rishikesh.
What types of accommodation in Uttarakhand?
You can find the budget to deluxe hotels in Uttarakhand and can also pre-book for discounts. Tourists can also go stay at the guesthouses to reduce the cost of accommodation, However the some luxury hotels are available in Badrinath Dham.
Highlights of Vehicle used during Yatra
-Premium Interior and Exterior
-Wooden and Fiber Interior
-Premium Leather Upholstery
-Sun Shade -Individual AC and Lights
– Tempo Traveller Available in 12 Seater and 14 Seater
All arrangements within Chardham Yatra, reserves the right to change itineraries without prior notice, depending on the weather, natural disasters, floods, road condition etc. If due to Natural Calamities the check inn to pre booked hotels is not possible than other arrangements will be done at extra charges.
- All breakfasts, and dinners & dining
- All Airport Transfers
- All Sightseeing transfers will be through Cab / car
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Guide at Several Sightseeing Places
- English Understandable Driver
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Tolls and Parking Charges
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare & Airport taxes
- Monument entry fee and Guide Charges
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Pony Rides, Optional Tours
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Airfare, and any Cable Rides.
- Pony Ride or Horse rides
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, Political Strike etc.
Delhi to Rishikesh (250 kms/6-7hrs)
Midnight Arrival Delhi International Airport, Meet & Assist further drive to Rishikesh. Arrive Rishikesh and transfer to your Hotel. Day at Relax and in evening visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti. The ‘Aarti’ worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating ‘dia’ (lamp) is a moving ritual. Back to your hotel, Night at Prebooked Hotel or Ashram.
Rishikesh – Harsil / Gangotri (250 Kms /8 Hrs)
Leave for Harsil, early morning and en route stop over uttarkashi for lunch. Late evening reach Harsil or Gangotri. Overnight at Harsil or Gangotri.
Harsil - Gangotri - Uttarkashi
After breakfast leave for Gangotri and on arrival take a holy dip in The Ganges. Perform Pooja after that and relax for sometime in the lovely surroundings and enjoy the beauty of region. Come back to the camp resort in the afternoon. Dinner and Overnight at the Camp, or hotel at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi to GuptKashi (185kms / 7hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi on the journey visit Tehri Dam. Check in Hotel or prebooked Guest House, night stay.
Guptkashi to Gaurikund to Kedarnath Gaurikund Rudraprayag. (80Kms drive and 20kms trek one way)
In the daybreak after breakfast, drive for Gaurikund. Visit on the way destinations such as Guptkashi temple. Start your trek (By walk, horse, pony or dolly) to Kedarnath. Visit Kedarnath Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Kedarnath.
Note: In Kedarnath, only basic accommodation will be available, as there is only basic facilities available.
Optional: Helicopter ride to Kedarnath Temple, For old age persons and who are not comfortable in 20 Kms trek, the Helicopter ride is subject to availability and Charges will be Extra and as Applicable. The Current Applicable charges are Rs.4700 One way.
Morning trek back to Gaurikund and drive to Guptkashi and full day at relax. Overnight at Guptkashi .
Guptkashi - Badrinath
In the early hours morning, after breakfast, drive through beautiful forest to Badrinath. Visit on the way Narsingh temple and Shankracharaya Math in Joshimath. Evening visit Badrinath Temple. Overnight at Badrinath.
Badrinath – Rishikesh (298 Km / 9 to 10 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you’ll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Overnight at Rishikesh Ashram or Hotel.
Rishikesh to Delhi (250kms/6-7hr)
Morning after breakfast day at leisure, Afternoon check out from hotel and drive for Delhi. Late evening dropping at Delhi International airport / hotel.
Yatra concludes with Sweet memories and Blessings of Lord Shiva.
- Visit the Har-Ki-Pauri to attend the Ganga Aarti.
- Yumunotri take holy dip in Yamuna River and perform Pooja.
- Visit the Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple.
- Visit the Holy Gangotri Temple.
- ‘Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva.
- Tapt Kund, take bath and Devoted to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji darshan.
- Visit Rishikesh; Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
- Joshimath; visit to Shankracharya Math.
- Visit to Rudrapryag is one of the Panch Prayag (five confluences) of Alaknanda River.
Ashrams/Hotels/Camps During Yatra
|Place||Hotel / Ashram / Camps / Guest House Name||Category||No. of Night|
|Rishikesh||Hotel Classio by DLS / Hotel Great Ganga / Similar||4 Star||1|
|Gangotri||Hotel Manisha / Royal Hillcreast/ Similar||3 Star||1|
|Uttarkashi||Hotel Leela Palace / Similar||3 Star||1|
|Guptkashi||Sunrise Hill Resort / Luxury Camps/ Similar||3 Star||2|
|Kedarnath||Basic Guest House||Deluxe||1|
|Badrinath||Himalayan Saro Resort / New Urvashi /Similar||4 Star||1 Night|
|Rishikesh||The Great Ganga / Classio by Dls / Grand Alova/ Similar||4 Star||1 Night|
The best time to stay in Badrinath. Badrinath has a calm, snowy climate almost throughout the year. The high season is between May and June, the best time would be September and October. With the start of the Monsoon season, Badrinath is under heavy precipitation and a decrease in temperature.
During Yatra there is scarcity of Luxury hotels and restaurants, however basic accommodation according to your plan will be provided. Accommodation in Badrinath and Rishikesh is not a problem, as many hotels and ashrams provide good accommodation.
Alcohol and Non-vegetarian food are strictly banned in Uttarakhand. Do not even try to carry these items in the state.
Yes, tourists can take their private vehicles for Char Dham Yatra but they surely need some required documents while traveling. Please drop us a mail if you need to ask anything about Yatra.