Jodhpur Sightseeing Trip
Wonderful Rajasthan Tourfrom
Delhi Mandawa Jodhpur Udaipur Tour
Mandawa Jodhpur Udaipur Jaipur Tour from Delhi Includes Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Best of Rajasthan Cuisine, Heritage Hotels, Private Vehicle. The architectural marvels also win the heart of visitors by visiting world famous forts, palaces and Desert of Rajasthan. Luxury Package for Min. of 4 Persons, Starting from Delhi International Airport.
Udaipur Jodhpur Mandawa Rajasthan Tour covers Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Shekhawati and Jaipur.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Family, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
Planning for Jodhpur Udaipur and Jaipur tour from Delhi?
When it comes to architecture and sightseeing, both cities are extraordinary marvel pieces the Mandawa and Jodhpur are the best places to explore. Besides, the city’s rich history in the form of grand forts and lavish palaces are the next highlights of the both the cities.
In this tour the exclusive and extraordinary visit to the opulent forts, ornate palaces, gleaming lakes, vibrant bazaars and the crowded streets will make a fabulous memory for lifetime. The tour itinerary is tailor made to provide you the best of experience that you can have in this land of rajas and maharajas. Rajasthan’s massive, majestic forts are testament to a turbulent and at times bloody history, one marked by internal conflict and frequent invasions from east and west by many predators.
Highlights of Trip
- Witness the ‘Open Art Gallery’ in Mandawa.
- Experience the 18th century Havelis and Architecture of Shekhawati Region.
- Visit the 14th Century Mehrangarh Fort and palatial Umaid Bhawan Palace of Suncity – Jodhpur.
- Stroll around the lanes of Jodhpur.
- Experience The Charm of Old City of Udaipur
- Visit Ranakpur Jain Temples One of the top 5 holy shrines of Jains and largest Jain temple in India.
- Visit the mesmerizing beauty of Amber Fort.
- Enjoy at World Heritage sites of Rajasthan.
- Stay and Dine at Finest Heritage Hotels.
- Enjoy the local cuisine of North India like Mughlai, Rogan josh, Dal-bati etc.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Evening boat ride on Lake Pichola (Charges extra)
- Stay in peaceful finest resorts and hotels.
- Visit to all major pilgrimage places of Rajasthan.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Option for visiting Nahargarh and Jaigarh Fort in Jaipur.
- Veg. Meals as per package Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 01 is not Included.
- Accommodation in Twin or Triple Sharing Basis at respective hotels.
- Tour Registration or Permits, if required by local authorities.
- Neat, clean and hygienic accommodation on sharing basis.
- Traveller / Coach / Bus / Cab for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
- Driver allowance, taxes and parking.
- English Understandable Driver.
- Transportation fare, Tolls, State Taxes, Entries etc.
- Staying accommodation in Hotels, Camps, Resorts and Guest Houses.
- Sightseeing and travel by comfortable A/C Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses with chauffeur depending on the respective tour group size
- The Aircon (AC) of vehicle will not be operated during Hills Drive.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Airport Transfers.
- All Major Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Guide and Entrance fees during Sightseeing.
- Extra stay or Additional Stay due to any reason.
- Donations at Temples
- Porter and Camera charges.
- Helicopter, Horse, boat, Shikara, Elephant, Camel or any other Rides.
- Extra transportation fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in including list.
- Any Exigency Expenses Due to Reasons beyond Our Normal control any Other Item Not Specified Above
- Personal Equipment like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc.
- Any En-Route or Personal Expenses Such as Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc.
- Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalisation, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance and Trip Cancellation and any Train Fare/ Airfare to/ From Anywhere.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’.
Arrival at Delhi International Airport – Mandawa (260 Kms)
Arrival at Delhi. The cosmopolitan City and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travelers. You are met by an Unlimited India representative and Drive to half day sightseeing including India Gate, Qutub Minar and later drive to Mandawa and on arrival, check-in at the hotel in Mandawa.
Afternoon, visit Mandawa (Shekawati region). This region came into prominence in the 14th century when a number of Muslim clans moved into the area and the towns of this region developed into important trading posts on the caravan routes emanating from the ports of Gujarat. This region is famous for painted havelis (houses) most of which date back from the 18th century. The major towns of interest are Mandawa, Fatehpur, Nawalgarh. Visit the havelis in Mandawa and other villages of Shekhawati region. Overnight in Hotel.
About Mandawa Castle, Mandawa – Towering high above the town of Mandawa, this rugged handsome fort guides the tired and weary traveller to its portals. Built in 1775 by Thakur Nawal Singh, descendant of Rao Shekhaji, who also founded the city of Nawalgarh. The Castle, now a 51 rooms hotel has no two rooms alike. It also houses an interesting collection of paintings, jade, costumes and antiques.
In the afternoon, sightseeing tour of Mandawa and overnight at the heritage hotel.
Mandawa – Fort Chandelao Garh (290 Kms /6 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Chandeloa Garh. (50 kms before, Jodhpur) Check in at hotel after arrival. A convenient base for touring Rajasthan, Jodhpur is mostly swarming with tourists.
About Chandelao Garh: Chandelao Garh was the seat of the Chandelao Thikana – an estate in the kingdom of Jodhpur. Chandelao Garh was built in 1744 by Rao Kumpa’s grandson Rao Puranmal who had annexed Sirohi for the Maharajah of Jodhpur. The estate was granted by the Maharajah to Rao Puranmal for his bravery in battle and for providing a small cavalry for the Maharajah’s army. In return for the estate, the Thakur maintained 8 horses for the Maharajah’s cavalry and was himself expected to take part in any battles. The central building of Chandelao Garh is the oldest and was built in 1744. This is the ”raola”, or the main living quarters. At that time the central building was surrounded by mud walls for protection. Now this Fort is turned into the Rajasthani Heritage Hotel and serves guests from many years.
Jodhpur Sightseeing – Udaipur Departure (280 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast excursion to Jodhpur. The scenic city is rich in Rajput heritage and is also called the ’Blue City’ due to the color of the houses surrounding the Mehrangarh Fort. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur and visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore and Jaswant Thada. Afternoon drive to Udaipur (270 kms/6 hrs), en route visit Ranakpur. Known for its Jain temples, Ranakpur is an important Jain pilgrim center. Built in the 15th century, the architecture of Ranakpur Jain temples resembles that of Khajuraho temples. Continue drive to Udaipur and upon arrival check- in at hotel. Evening – enjoy a motor launch cruise on the placid waters of Lake Pichola at your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Udaipur Sightseeing – Jaipur Departure
Morning after breakfast start the Sightseeing Udaipur, the ’City of Lakes’, is dotted with resplendent palaces and colossal forts. Udaipur beckons tourists from near and far to savor its timeless beauty. Popular sightseeing locales here include Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Pratap Memorial, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir, Pichola Lake and Fateh Sagar. Evening proceed to Jaipur, (450 Kms /06 Hrs) Night reach Jaipur and check-in to your pre booked hotel and after dinner and overnight at hotel.
Discover the Splendid of Jaipur
Morning after breakfast proceed to Jaipur Sightseeing with the Amber Fort, located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. Amber was the ancient capital of Kachawaha dynasty before Jai Singh founded Jaipur. Ride an elephant to reach the gates of the fort. En-route, visit the Hawa Mahal City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and more. Overnight at Jaipur Hotel.
Departure Delhi (270 Kms /06 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast browse the colorful bazaars and shop for handicrafts, jewelry, apparel and souvenirs. In the afternoon take a walk through the colorful Bazaar of Jaipur and visit a factory to see the famous block printing work, which is a specialty of Jaipur. Later Drive to Delhi International Airport, Drop at International Terminal 3 to catch a flight to home destination.
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories
All The property during this tour will be a true embodiment of tranquility and peace. In Jodhpur or Udaipur, the stay can be provided at Old Havelis or Forts which are now converted in hotel surrounded by exotic floras, and a variety of faunas, one will find the true form of rajasthan’s royal culture while staying here. Here are the list of some selected hotels, the hotels will be booked as per the availability.
|Place||Finest Heritage Hotels and Resorts||Category||No. of Night|
|New Delhi||—-||4 Star||—|
|Mandawa||Hotel Castle Mandawa / Singhasan Haveli / Mandawa Kothi/ Similar||Heritage||1|
|Jodhpur||Chandelo garh / Devi Bhawan/ Pal Haveli / Polo Heritage/ Similar||Heritage||1|
|Udaipur||Karohi Haveli/ Jaiwana Haveli / Madri Haveli / Similar||Heritage||1|
|Jaipur||Umaid Bhawan/ Naila Bagh / Umaid Mahal / Similar||Heritage||2|
- Best sightseeing places that very few tour operators will offer.
- Includes domestic flight journey (If required) for more comfort and relax.
- Special arrangements can be made for Senior Citizens.
- Guided tour and hence complimentary guide will be provided at sightseeing places.
- Exclusive of boat ride charges on the Lake Pichola.
- Longer itinerary and completely relaxing tour plan.
- Daily breakfast and dinner included.
- Handpicked selected luxury hotels with full comfort and quality standards.
Yes, this tour is customizable and can be customized before finalization of bookings. Our sales team will coordinate with you at the time of booking.
No, the pets are not allowed during this trip.
Yes, the prices may vary from time to time, please do contact our sales team or directly book the tour and we’ll update you about discounted prices.